After writing the post 500 Hours, I have decided to start my bucket list. Why the heck not, right? If you read 500 Hours or my million posts on Oregon you already know how this list begins. Oregon should get its own bucket list because there are so many things I would like to do and see there. I’ll start with the most common denominators and add things as they come along.
What’s on your bucket list??
1. Walk El Camino de Santiago
2. Eat lobster in Maine
3. View the Northern Lights
4. Eat Squeaky Cheese at Tillamook Cheese in Tillamook, Oregon
5. Stay in the Human Nest at Treebones in Big Sur, California
6. Climb Gros Piton and stay at a resort like Jade Mountain or Ladera in St. Lucia
7. Visit Beijing and the Great Wall of China
8. Visit Wudang Mountain, Shiyan, Hubei, China
9. Go to Meteora, Greece
10. Jump out of a perfectly good airplane
11. Graduate college